Monday, May 12, 2014




I am an Artist

Poem by Debbie-T



I am an Artist

My voice sings
Lyrics colored of the rainbow


*

My glance travels  
amidst the clouds,
teasing raindrops,
chasing the smile of the Sun

*

My mind seeks,
wanders in wild dreams.

*

My soul
speaks the language of a child

*

My spirit 
knows no limit.

It Soars
Restless, 
like an Eagle,
over distant, blue, unknown seas.

*

I am an Artist

Dare me!
See if I can make you smile

Dare me!
See if I can make you cry

Dare me!
See if I can make you dream!

*
I am an Artist
Yet,
there’s only one thing I can’t do,
-Even if you’d ask me-
and for that one,
my friend,
you should forgive me:
but
I really can not lie.

*

You see,
I am an Artist
Look! 
I only wear a music symbol on my ear

*

Yes,

Freedom is my Mother

She wears no clothes of fake impressions;
that’s why She taught me everything I need.

*

My Heart awakens,
shivers,
whispers

My fingers:  
  Choreographers
and Dancers;
Passionate performers
swirl
on Black and White keys.

*

 I am an Artist
There is no right or wrong
No terms about 
how to inspire others,
what Art is,
 or how it should be.

*

I’m walking barefoot,
expressing what I feel ,
with sounds, 
words, 
colors,
why not!

*

Some say:
'Beauty in Art is to be simple,
no matter how hard that seems to be…'

*

My clock is ticking
Counting time with music…

You’d like to come and join me?
Welcome! 
Feel free to have some fun!

*

I have to go;
I have no time to please applauders
I do not care for flatterers
or criticism.
Well, I dare say that actually 
I do not give a damn!

*

Now,
You may think I’m weird,
or crazy?
Oh, that’s the greatest compliment, merci!

*

You see,
I am an Artist
Art…
My Art’s not just a purpose…
Far more than this…
It is the Oxygen I breathe.


Original photo and poetry©Debbie-T.
For @dVerse Poets Pub Open Link Night



7 comments:

  1. You're absolutely gorgeous.

    High, girl!
    While I realize my penname is quite morbid, yet,
    you shall find in our 23 blogs a lottagobba (subliminal) moxie
    which has taken this mortal sinner yeeers to compile:
    I lay it ALL out for you, dear - neet, packaged, concise.

    Nevertheless, wouldn’t ya love an endless eternity
    of aplomBombs falling on thy indelible, vigilant cranium?
    An XtraXcitinXpose with no
    zooillogical-expiration-date,
    with an IQ much higher than K2,
    and an extraordinarily, sawcy, rowdy victory??
    Here’s what the prolific GODy sed:

    “Faith, hope, and love,
    the greatest of these is love -
    jumpy into faith...
    and you'll see with love”
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
    (what I write);
    God believes in you.
    God. Blessa. Youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL
    Meet me Upstairs, girl, where the Son never goes down…

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you haven't changed -
    you're still absolutely gorgeous, doll.
    Cya soon, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bağlama Medyum
    Medyum Büyüsü, Aşk Büyüsü, Bağlama Büyüsü Bunlar Medyum Esat Resmi Site Katologlarıdır.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,
    God loves your soul. You are precious to Him. You may love the 'Song of Solomon'.
    And remember, when you pray, do it to God the Father in the name of Jesus (the Christ), not to waste your precious time.
    And to redeem more time, read Romans 14:11 and Philippians 2:9-11, as you deserve to know.
    Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites http://awriter.org/bestessayscom/ connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As nice blog,but you could have made this blog more cool if you could configure the language changer pluigin but http://xn--c1aidaj7av7a.com.ua/ all the same you have done a good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! Nice post! This really helps me to find the answers to my question. Hoping, that you will continue posting articles having lots of useful information. casio

    ReplyDelete