The Charmer-Poem by Debbie-T


4/10/2013




The charmer
Poem by Debbie-T

Whose hands caressed you?
Whose eyes embraced you?
Whose thoughts possessed you,
in the silence of the night?

Whose thumbs you’re tracing?
Whose smile you’re chasing?
Whose name lingers,
in the lockers of your mind?

Whose passion dared you?
Whose sixteenths tamed you?
Who bared the vibrant,
coppered  layers of your core?

Whose Prelude thrilled you?
Whose Caprice stirred you?
Whose Gigue consumed
the primal essence of your soul?

photo and poetry©Debbie-T

Posted in @dVersepoets OpenLinkNight - week 117




9 comments:

  1. ha. i would not mind be consumed...smiles...i like how you use questions to really build this...i have known a few charmers....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brian for taking the time to read this poem and also for your kind comment! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A passionate write ~ I like the anaphora of Whose in question form ~ Pleased to meet you at D'verse ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased to meet you too Grace! Thank you for taking the time to read! :)

      Delete
  4. Oooh, Debbie, I loved this. You write with a sensual, accessible passion, and the questions you pose invite the reader in, to consider, to simply drink in your poetry. So glad you linked up at dverse! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so kind of you, thank you! Sensuality is in my nature, so it comes out through my poetry too I guess. Thanks for stopping by, Amy! :)

      Delete
  5. Hermes Handbags Replica Handbags are a package series, as the origin of this package we all must have very clear.?I want a Rolex Daytona
    that is a screw link adjustment style watch not pin slide adjustment. Please contact me once you receive this Breitling Watches ,so I can tell you which?Rolex Watches Online I would prefer.

    ReplyDelete